Thursday, August 11, 2011

What do you think of my poem-ish thing?

Shrieks and cold sweats awaken in the night. A dark. yet not unseen figure appears whispers so silent it's nearly unheard. "tell mewhat you see, what haunts your dreams?" so quiet as if it was spoke to the dead "I see a mother mourning for her unborn child, a man, a FATHER drowning his pain, regrets and fear into an empty flask. I see the unseen tears of a forgotten child whose cross no longer stands. I see the woman who paints her mirrors black because she can no longer bear her reflection. I see the forbidden images and desires of the pure child's mind. I see the fire, the burning of the dead and dying, the smoke that rises is intoxicating. I see the angry, the envious, the selfish and the confused all morphed into one, ripping and tearing at the last shards of my sanity. I am haunted by the terror of humanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment