Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Can someone please give me advice?

ok bare with me, its been 4 months that we've been dating. We are two different people shes a little roughneck from south side of chicago and im just the regular joe that's nice, sweet, and kind but my mom raised me so I'm very respectful when comes to females. One night we had a argument, i asked her why has she not shown Perfection as a girlfriend? then she start going out on me and how im not aggressive, that if i complain about perfection, love, showing feelings, and that she smokes in my car (ewww) then she says that I'm a drama queen and i complain more then her girlfriends. So what is it or what can i do to make things right? cause the only time when she shows perfection is when there's a vodka bottle attached to her lips but she denys that, she supposedly attracted to me but then again i just don't know

No comments:

Post a Comment