Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Please help with a few questions....I'm 36 weeks pregnant.?

baby,be glad that you are a sweet freak. I ate raw meat with my first baby. cravings are just that cravings. those suckers start driving you crazy long before they get here. you know you shouldn't eat all of that junk just like I knew that roast wasn't done while I stood at the stove picking at it like a buzzard. it's almost over don't worry. be grateful for the soft bowel movements, that means that baby isn't sitting on your intestines anymore. stuff can move freely now. that sharp pain, at 36 weeks baby is turning or already turned head down gearing up and getting ready to come out. don't pick up on anything!! relax and rest your body let your baby finish growing and enjoy being pregnant. ( I wish I could have gotten in on those Funyuns...I'm going to the circle k) good luck hun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment