Saturday, August 13, 2011

Is this considered betrayal?

As I was doing the bills for this month, I found out that my husband and his father decided to refinance our two cars. I was never consulted in this transaction and my name was never under these two cars so I did not have to sign. My in-laws and I have never really gotten along. I do respect them but they never respect me. My husband has realized that his family does wrong to me but has never confronted them. They seem to want things their way ALWAYS. Anyways, the refinance took place on the 6th of August. Just now I found out and when I confronted my husband, his excuse was that he was going to tell me but at that time, we had an argument and we didn't speak for a week. I'm saying to myself, what about the rest of the weeks afterwards. We were talking after that fight up until now. I feel betrayed. I feel left out. How would you feel and what would you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment