Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Do you ever thought of banning....prostitution?

Hey if you banned it their would still be hookers doing it in pvt which is far more dangerous. I am in no way in favor of prostitution but atleast in a broth they are safer than they are on the streets asking strangers in their car if they want . Who knows who they may be asking. I mean their has been a lot of murders to do with prostitutes. My case being is that most prostitutes are on drugs or some kind of addition that they will do anything to get that thing even if it means breaking the law. I mean they don't care, do they? The only thing they care about is that addition. I think if we banned it tomorrow it would make no difference apart from a lot more arrest how ever hopefully we will be able to come up with a plan that is good. The problem is that tease girls are lost and need help to fight their addition. I think its high time that we set up more opertunties for the poor, Like a building were they can get free counciling to see why they have went down this road. I think that schools should focus more on the poor students to make sure that they don't slip. I know that this would be a very hard thing to do. I mean the building thing we would need to raise taxes. I say that we would rise the tax on your pay slip. The less payed you were the less tax you would pay. I'm not a politan but its time our politans started to act like it

No comments:

Post a Comment